Thursday, December 13, 2012

Richard Kiel's - (James Bond's "Jaws") Christian Testimony.

Richard Kiel
I started out to list actors, actresses and other workers in the entertainment industry who were Christians.   I end up with a totally unexpected revelations.  The first surprise was Richard Kiel.  He is the very tall man who played Jaws in the James Bond movies The Spy Who Loved Me, and Moonraker.

Richard Kiel has his testimony on his webpage.  In it he tells of his deliverance from alcoholism through prayer.

Quote from Richard Kiel's Testimony:
"I had become a Christian when I was about nine years old, reconfirmed that commitment at a youth camp at age 12 and was baptized at the age of twenty-seven.  As a "Christian" I couldn't understand why I was addicted and bound to such a negative habit.*  Early one morning, I was watching a program on one of the Christian networks and learned that the Bible said that I could join  together in prayer with other Christians and God could free me from that addiction.  I prayed along with the guest on the program, and although nothing seemed to happen (there were no bells or flashing lights) I found that I had no more overwhelming desire for, and was no longer addicted to alcohol."

*alcoholism.

If you go to Richard Kiel's web page you can read his full testimony about how prayer delivered him from his addiction to alcohol.

http://www.richardkiel.com/testimony.html



No comments:

Post a Comment